Hey, people!! Sorry I havent updated for almost two months.. ><
Not my fault though since my laptop went crazy AGAIN! So annoying..
Haha I'm finally back but that doesnt mean i can update everyday, kayy.. ><
I still got a busy schedule and the laptop isnt always free too.. Others need to use it too, right?? xD
Its been 2months+ since school started and already I'm beginning to hate it.. xD
Such long hours and so tiring!! Haha not that complaining will help, right??
Okay time to update you guys in what happened to me during the time I went 'MISSING'.. xD
The month January:
Okayy, nothing much happened in this month.. Haha I mean seriously.. Nothing much other than me spending my time playing soccer after school everyday. To tell you the truth, January wasnt that bad.. xD
February:
Okayy.. In February I was pretty active and took part in lots of activities.. Hmm.. For starters, I took part in my school's HEATS in the events 200m and 100m.. Haha I'm proud of myself for not being last eventhough all the competitors in my groups were DAMN FAST!! Haha call it luck if you must coz I think so too.. xD
Okay in this month, I spent more time playing soccer compared to the previous month and even injured my hamstring in the process.. xD
Haha not that it mattered much coz i recovered within 2 days.. xD
Haha healing factor, man!! =D
I also went jogging at night!! I ran a total of 3km+ in 2o mins!! =D
Haha there are many other activities but I'm too LAZY to type it all out.. xD
So deal with it!! xD
March:
Haha March just started so nothing much to say.. Just that now I injured my hamstring again..><
This time its my left leg.. Haha sway, huh?? xD
And now, I spend my time playing ps2 games..xD
And doing homework too.. ><
Anyways, sorry for going missing.. ><
Thats all I have for now..
Well.. See youu sooon people!!
Ronin - Kun's Collections
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
just out of curiosity did you beat persona 4 yet?
Post a Comment