Ronin - Kun's Collections

Saturday, March 7, 2009

New Beginnings

Hello again!! xD
Haha okay.. As you all know, I'm forced to repeat sec 3 coz of poor results.. Haha people may look at it as if its a bad thing but to me, its just a new beginning.. Haha 'always look on the bright side of life' was what my friend, Ashri, said.. Haha very supportive man that guy.. xD

After 2 months, I believe I have made many more friends! xD
Haha both from my class and also when I play soccer after school.. I even have a 'little brother' in sec 1..xD
I think his name was Aaron? Haha dont know how to spell.. xD
He may be a sec one but he's a damn good goalkeeper, man.. Its hard to score against him.. ><
Okay.. My new friends keep calling me irritating and 'setan' so I guess you can guess how I behave in class.. xD

Haha I talk more now in class and even a teacher commented that i used to be a quiet student.. xD
Huge transformation, rightt?? xD
So far, the closest friend i have is Zaki aka 'Budak bulu' coz i swear man, that his legs are damn hairy!! His arms too.. xD
But I prefer calling him jibon.. xD

Anyway, thats all I have for now.
See yas!!

No comments: