Ronin - Kun's Collections

Saturday, March 28, 2009

28 March 2009

Hello againn!! =D

I'm back.. xD

Okay, lets cut to the chase..
Yesterday was really really funn!!
Haha first of all, there was only half-day of school!! =D
From 8 to 1020.. Haha a mere two hours+ of school.. xD

Then, we played soccer up to 1130 coz they had to lock the court coz all the teachers were making their way to the stadium.. =/
Well, at least we had fun and i saved plenty of shots as the goalkeeper.. xD

After that, we went to get some lunch before we made our way to the stadium.. it was really fun being with the 'Wild Boys'.. xD
I tell you, the atmosphere there was great!! I'm lucky I didnt make it to the final or I would have totally made a shame of myself.. xD
Haha they were all so damn fast.. ><

After that went to lot1 for dinner with somebody you know that i know that you know.. xD
Then we went walking around the mall for a bit and then I took that person home.. The moment i reached home, i played fifa09 with my bro and then watched gundam00!! =D

So yesterday was a FUNN Day!! =)

Thats all for now..
Have funn!
Be nice!!
=)

No comments: