I am back!! Haha hellooo againn, folkss!! xD
Well, i've finally got my hands on the laptop again so time for some updates!!
Okayy, remember i told youu that i went to Malaysia on Saturday?? No not to buy DVDs or games but instead, to do some legal stuff. xD
Firstly, we had to wake up 8 in the morning.. Haha i know its impossible for some people to wake up at that time right, Asyraf and Ain?? xD
Haha jokingg lar.. ><
Okayy.. then got ready and everything then we went to my grandma's house to meet the rest.. As usual, we took the van there.. xD
Haha very fun!!
But man, the jam was so longgg becoz apparently there was some sultan guy??
I dont quite get it but what the heck.. So then we went for breakfast at singgah selalu.. I tell youu, the burgers there are damnn big!! If you dont believe me, you can go see for yourself.. xD
then we straight-away went to search for some gifts for my sister's engagement.. To tell you the truth, it was rather boring... ><
Haha we walked around the shop for hours!! xD
There was even this one box which I felt like buyingg becoz it really looks like a treasure chest!! Haha I wanted to buy it for my school books but mum said no so.. =/
So then after surveying, we went to another shop.. this time, i just sat down coz i felt too lazy and bored to look at the stuff.. ><
At least the sofa was soft and I almost fell asleep.. xD
Then, they decided to go back to the previous shop coz it had better products so back there we went.. Haha funny, huh?? xD
So then we bought lots of stuff totalling up to 200RM!! xD
Haha so EX!! ><
If only I had that kind of money.. ><
So then we went for dinner where the serve over-burnt chicken shop.. xD
Haha luckily mine wasnt though.. ><
Umm.. Then we went back home.. The journey back was way smoother coz there wasnt a jam there..
By the time we reached home, it was already 10+ so what do you think i did after that?? xD
SLEEP of course!! haha.. =)
Okay thats it for now.. I shall see youu all again soon, kayy??
Byebye
Have a nice day
Be good
xD
Ronin - Kun's Collections
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment