Ronin - Kun's Collections

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

25 March 2009

Helloooo againn, people!! =D
Its me again.. xD
Now its time for update.. =)
Here goes!! xD

Okayy, for Monday, nothing much happened during school.. xD
Same goes for Tuesday, I think.. ><
I havent played any soccer at all this week so far.. ><
Thats coz they locked the multi-purpose court and nobody knows why.. =/
BUT!
Haha my friends from 4 Emerald made a 'hole'.. xD
You see, the fence is really lousy.. Its easy to make a 'hole' from it.. xD
But just when we wanted to play, it rained.. ><
Darn it..

Not much happened, rightt??
Told you, didnt I?? xD
Haha
But i'm looking forward to Friday.. You know why??
Coz there's sports day!! =D
And that means half-day for friday!! xD
Yaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!

Haha anyway, thats it for now..
Byebye
See you soon
=)

No comments: