Hellooo , peooplleee!! =D
Its been 3 days since i updated, rightt?? xD
Haha i'm sure by now you know that i am a die-hard fan of kingdom hearts thanks to the make-over done to my blog..xD
Roxas all the way, dude!!
To tell youu the truth, I dont have a clue on what to blog about.. ><
Haha I mean seriously, no idea.. ><
So, here goes nothing.. xD
Okayy this past few days, I've been playing fifa09 on my ps2 since I've completed Kingdom Hearts 2 twice which took a long time to accomplish mind youu.. ><
Other than that, I've been checking out youtube for releases of Kingdom Hearts on psp and nintendo ds.. =)
Its cool that they come up with kingdom hearts games for handheld consoles but I find it unfair.. ><
You want to know why I think soo?? xD
BECAUSE...
THEY GET TO USE ROXAS!!
No fair.. ><
Okay, the psp version isnt Roxas but its someone who totally looks like Roxas.. ><
For the ds version??
They get to use THE ROXAS!!
and they even have a multiplayer mode which allows them tou use any member of THE ORGANISATION XIII!! =D
I wish i had a nintendo ds.. ><
No not the emulator, the real deal.. xD
Then I can play as Roxas coz for the ps2 version, we only go to use him for the first 4 hours of the game unless of course you use cheat codes which i obviously dont.. ><
I'm sure you must be wondering " what's so good about this Roxas? "rightt?? Well let me tell you although not in detail.. ><
I doubt you'll understand unless you've played the game before.. ><
You see, in the game, there are normal people, heartless and nobodies..
Heartless are beings with no hearts (duh) so they wander about stealing people's hearts.. A heartless is formed when a human succumbs to the dark power and thus becomes a heartless.. When a person turns into a heartless, a nobody is formed.. ><
A nobody is sort of like an empty vessel just wandering around.. Nobodies, supposedly, have no feelings..
Roxas is actually a nobody.. However, he has feelings!! =D
Haha he's the only nobody with feelings!
He hates it when people call him "Sora's (the main character) nobody."
Hence, the line "I'm myself, I'm me" what he said when Riku ( Sora's good friend) labelled him as sora's nobody! Other than that, Roxas is the coolest character in the game!! Even cooler than Riku!! xD
Also, he beat both Riku and Sora in the game so he's also the strongest character in the game!! And he's supposedly one of the bad guys as he's a member of the Organisation!! xD
He's known as #XIII.. =)
I take it someone like Ainn wont get it right?? ><
Since she never played the game before, its understandable.. =)
No offence.. xD
Anyway, thats it for now..
nothing else to sayy. ><
okay thenn.
see yas!!
=)
Ronin - Kun's Collections
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment