Ronin - Kun's Collections

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

13 January 2009

Finally have time to update.. Sigghhh... School has been really hectic, mann... All my lessons end at around 3 everyday except for Friday.. To top it all, there's tutorial EVERYDAY up till 4++.. AARRRGGGHHH!! I havent even included my CCA in those calculations.. Now you know I have no time to update... By the time I reach home, I'd be dead tired coz of long lessons and playing soccer!! xD

As for this year, I got considerably OK teachers.. Haha people still dont believe I take history!! xD
Luckily I managed to drop POA and took pure Lit which is damn easier and less tedious to do, mann.. Haha.. Anyway, thats how my life has been since school reopened.. Wake up at 6, shower, go to school, reach home 4 or 5++ and once reach home, sleep.. Everyday thats my cycle.. So boring right?? Haha however, I will no longer be living such a lifestyle after today!! Want to know why??
HAha Here goes!

PERSONA 4!!
Thats Right!! I finally bought it from you-know-where!! I played 3 hours of it yesterday and it was DAMN addictive, mann.. The storyline is DAMN fantastic!! Much better than persona 3.. haha.. At least now I know how to spend my time, righhtt?? xD

Well thats all for now I guess.. Oh yeah.. change of blog song as well.. I dont know why but i feel like putting my favourite anime song.. What song?? Well.. Just wait and see then... Byebye

No comments: