Okayy... I said I'll update on a weekly basis and its been a week so here we go!!
This week It'll about about Gundam!! As you can see above, that is the latest Gundam series which is into its second season!! Gundam 00!! Its one seriously cool anime and one of the best Gundam series ever!! You should watch it!! I mean it!!
Haha Gundam 00 may be cool and all but its not my favourite Gundam series of all time.. My Favourite has got to be..
Gundam SEED Destiny!!
(From left: Lunamaria Hawke, Athrun Zala, Shinn Asuka, Rey Za Burell)
Gundam SEED Destiny IS My FAVOURITE GUNDAM series!! The mobile suits look so much cooler compared to the ones in Gundam 00.. Not to mention the characters such as Athrun, Kira and Shinn Who look much cooler compared to Gundam 00's main character Setsuna F Seiei!!

This is my favourite scene in the anime!! And also my favourite battle!! Destiny gundam VS Freedom gundam. It was one heck of a fight!! If you want, you can catch it on youtube!! 5 stars for this battle!!

This is my favourite character in Gundam Seed Destiny, Auel Neider!! He's so cool and strong too but he's the bad guy though.. Sigh.. He was killed by Shinn in battle.. So sad..

And this is my favourite Gundam!! The Justice gundam, piloted by Athrun Zala.. I dont know why but I find it cooler than the Freedom Gundam.. Maybe its the colour?? Yeah I think so..

And here are the two main characters of Gundam Seed Destiny.. Shinn on the left and Kira Yamato on the right!! They look cool, huh... So if you are bored with nothing to do, go and watch Gundam Seed Destiny and Gundam 00!!
So thats all I have for this week.. Okayy maybe not all coz I feel like changing my blog's song.. Haha we'll see how it goes and if I'm in the mood for it.. Haha Sayonara!!
p.s. Ainn, stop pestering me about updating my blog, cann?? Haha I promise I'll update automatically every week, kayy?? So stop bugging me about updating my blog!! xD
Ronin-Kun Sasaki
5December 2008







No comments:
Post a Comment