Ronin - Kun's Collections

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

15 December

Yet another week has passed so on to this week's post!! Unfortunately, this week wont be about a family outing but it'll be about...

STAR WARS!!

That's rightt!! Star Wars!! Since I just bought the ps2 game Star Wars: The Force unleashed!! Wahooo!! I love it! So much action and violence! And using the force is cool!! Whhheeeeeeeeeeeeee!! ( Sorry.. Night-mode in progress )

Lo and Behold!! The great Darth Vader!! Whhhhheeeeee!! He is the coolest star wars character ever!! Haha.. "Luke, I am your father!!" Haha i love that line and i dont know why either!! xD
He's the first character to be used in the game.. He is awesome!! Haha very powerful.. But i only got to use him in the first mission where he goes on to recruit the protagonist we'll be using.. Sadness!!


And here's the protagonist!! Okayy... You cant exactly see his face but he's actually pretty cool.. Only that he has short hair.. xD Overall, he's a good character.. He has the attitude and is also merciless!! My kind of guy!! xD


(I think I can fly!!)
Haha and now you see the 'force' in action!! xD With the force, you can lift objects!! Even people! Haha you can send them flying, literally!! Haha.. Its the main reason why i LOVE this game!! The other reason is the sound the lightsaber makes when you use it!! I like that sound!! "wau wau" Haha.. Fiz and Asyraf know how it sounds.. xD
Haha my hands are tired of typing so lets let the pictures do the talking!!





Haha thats all for this week, folks!! I'm too lazy to elaborate about the game. You can find out more by goint to youtube or whatever.. But I suggest youu play the game since it was so much fun!! Haha.. Goodbye, people!!

P.S. Asyraff, are youu taking over Ain's job of pestering me to update?? Haha jk..

Ronin Kun Sasaki

15 December

No comments: