Ronin - Kun's Collections

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

10 December 2008

Okay its time to update AGAIN!! Its a bit early but who cares?? xD These days life has been really sucky and pretty mundane.. Now I'm just spending time playing star wars on my ps2 or just using the comp.. Yawnn... Okayy all that aside, its time to start today's post!! So today I'm going to post about my dad's birthday!!

I dont know where we went but who cares??!! There's food!! Okayy, that's me in the middle looking bored coz of the slow service.. xD
On my right is my eldest bro.. The fashion 'QUEEN'!! Haha... On my left is my sister's BF!! My future brother-in-law?? I think so!! He's a cool person.. And a good soccer player!!

Okayy thats my bro.. My so-called partner-in-crime!! xD
We are pretty much alike only that he's WAYY better than me when it comes to soccer!! xD
My team always lose to his team everytime we play against each other.. When he shoots the ball, BEWARE!! I mean it!!
To those who cant stand my night-mode, then you aint seen nothing yet!! He's way worse than I am!! So imagine what happens when we're together!! xD You'll have to cover your ears!! xD

Okayyy.. At the back you can see the proud man, himself, who turned 53 on 12november!! Thats right!! Thats my dad!! Fierce, huh.. xD
He may look fierce but he's pretty cool.. An older version of my bro.. xD

Hehe thats me!! Smiling the innocent way.. xD Haha
To tell you the truth, a teacher of mine said she found it hard to scold me when i give her the innocent smile!! xD Funny, huh.. My secret weapon when I'm in trouble with teachers. xD

And here's the birthday cake!! Looks delicious doesnt it?? Believe me, it was AWESOME!! Fine I admit it was a small cake but its the thought that counts, rightt?? =)
So yeah.. Who gives a damn about its size?? xD


Okayy.. Here we have the whole family including the future family member!! xD Okayy the front row is filled by my mom, my eldest bro and ME!!
Back row is filled by My Dad, my sis, My PIC and my future brother-in-law!! Hehe the happy family, huh?? =)

Hehe thats it for today, folks.. Stay tuned for the next update.. If you're PATIENT enough!! xD


P.S. Ainn.. See?? I told you I'd update automatically, rightt?? =)
So there's no need to pester me anymore about updating.. xD

Ronin-Kun Sasaki

10 December 2008

No comments: